Thursday, May 10, 2007

Last day at work @8th May




Finally come to the "DAY" when I have been waiting since last year September. I have been doing a lot of farewell with other colleagues and always trying to imagine how will be my own farewell ...

When the "DAY" really arrive, the feeling is very normal because there is still emails to reply, issues to handle, reports to prepare, vouchers to sign.. the only different is I have a very relax mind and only worry all the issues until today and as tomorrow issues will be handle by my best friend "Cham " :)

This day become special and unforgettable due to my most respected staffs ... Nafizah, Ezreen, Ellyani, Raihan and Siti .. thank you for the surprise... flowers and gift .. and the farewell dinner that you have held for me . I will never forget all of you and thank you again to be my "guinea pig" for the past year to try on different managerial style and to train myself to be a better person.

From TTDI 14th flr, move to 19th flr, move to uptown, move to Bandar Utama now, this is my most unforgettable 5 years... earn some trips to Singapore, Thailand, Australia and US.. I have never thought this will be my journey when I joined the company . Although there is a lot of times we does not agree with the company but I can't deny that it is a place that groom me and train to become the new "me" now :)

I know a lot of friends here.. Cham, Ki Woei, Yen Erl, Shirlee, Ti Jean, Carol... really happy to know you and I enjoy all your companion in these years . Hope the friendship will not stop here and will continue forever.

I m looking forward for the break and staying at home to be slack... This is the only time where the time is 100% belong to mine ..

No comments: