Saturday, April 28, 2007

Time to say goodbye

7 Days more to my last day in current company. That's go my 5 1/2 years .... I joined when I am 21will full of hope and energy, and now leaving with a tired body and mind.

Do you still remember how you feel on your 1st day at work ? Feeling shy and eating lunch with peoples that you dunno and not familiar with the topic they are discussing. You work because you feel like working, you view every task that assigned to you as a homework that you must master and complete on time. You never thought of the reward, you just want to pass your time and earn money to pay your car installment and have money to shop...

You continue to work and feel stress if you don't complete on time...You are afraid when your boss approach you, you feel bad when your senior said your don;t remember what he/she taught you .. hehe .. now think bout it , this is some experience that you will not encounter again as you will never be a fresh grad anymore :)

I joined the co. with the thought that I will be leaving anytime, either to Australia or Singapore. I get excited when I got my PR in Aus, and my excitement dissapear when I take on assignment Aus for 5 mths. Ben and I agree that our long distance relationship will be only 1 or 2 years but it turn up we are away for 5 years.. pretty amazing , right?

You start with doing work that does not really need to exercise your brain cell, and you take on more responsibilities .. You feel stress and you even meet accident just because you are thinking of work while driving.

That is so much that happen and it is nice to recall now as I will be leaving and does not need to worry bout the any open issues. I have my worst experience, but I also have my biggest achievement in here. I learn everyday and from an inexperience and naive girl turn to be the stronger me now... I know friends that really take care bout me, I see how people struggle and become a stronger person themselves.

What I can say now.. is thank you to everyone that work with me in these 5 1/2 years. I learn from every of you, I enjoy being with all of you and I am not certain how will be my life after leaving this familiar and comfortable environment.. but I believe each of us will need to have some changes at some stage and learn adapt to these changes ourselves. Good luck to me and each of you. :)





No comments: