Friday, November 23, 2007

Are you ready??

Is Friday again and I m going to have my 3rd Full Marathon in 8 days time. Excited ? Nervous? ..hmm... is more like excited coz 42k is a too long distance for you to feel nervous :P

I have 2 enjoyable run this week,
Tuesday - CBD run with Pacer. I am following DO and Dream running in 4hr pace. The pace is comfortable for 10k run, but not sure it is still comfortable if persist for 42k .
Thursday - Normal running lab run where we run Explanade this week. The crowd is lesser this week and predict it will be lesser next week due to the race on Sunday.

Attended the hot yoga flow on Wednesday as well, this time the yoga class is not that hot, tiring and unbearable like last time and I can follow most of the pose :) Will need to go more often to get myself stronger.

FRIDAY --- 2 more hours to off work! I m going to collect race bib with Ben later, and will have a 16k run on ECP tomorrow. And hopefully will have an enjoyable shopping on the rest of the day:)

I will also need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest Sister, TZE! Hope her dreamsssss will come true soon!!

1 comment:

C-CUBE said...

Good luck to you this coming Sunday.