Monday, November 19, 2007

Bought 2 shoes in a day

Finally waited for Ben to be free to and go for Shoes shopping with me. We went to running lab and bought a pair of Mizuno Inpires... :)

Coincidently there is a 30% discount on Adidas product for SG runners in Cathay Cineleisure yesterday and I have been eyeing on a Adidas running vest .... Hence,we decided to go there to take a look.

I first trying on different shoes like Adizero tempo, Supernova but they don't have my size. Just when I thought I will go home with just the running vest..hhehe.. Ben saw this Adizero Breeze in the classic color (black and white) which is my favourite. Wihout hesitate more than 5 mins.. I try on the shoes and bought it.

Now.. I have 4 shoes in total.. one Mizuno that already with me for 3 yrs and is time to retire. A green ASIC DS trainer, a blue Mizuno Inspire and a black and white Adidas Adizero Breeze :)

No comments: