Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello Again

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. There is too many things happen this few month that I can't recall all of them . But that is some major change in my life, that is I am moved from KL to Singapore. I started my new job and is already 3 months old ..Huyeah!!.

As for running, I went for Ediken run in Putra Jaya, Genting Trailblazer last week , hiking in Pine Hill, Bkt Datuk:) Compare with last year, I think I had cut down a lot of races as it is not as convenient now to go for the race...:( But I m still enjoying very much in going back to Malaysia to join all the races :)

I have been busy with wedding planning recently and had created our wedding website. http://www.mywedding.com/benwedyeehua/

I will say the progress for wedding planning is quite ok for now as I have my sister in KL taking care of all the details in KL and Ben who is taking care of the planning in Singapore :) Sound like I am not doing anything ... hhee.. I think when we approach "THE DAY" , we will have clearer idea on the progress.

Will stop for now and will come back later on some update on Genting Trailblazer.

No comments: